| For you
|| For your clients
|| For the audience
- Faster, foolproof installationbecause the “tricky bits” that optimize system performance have been painstakingly optimized in our test and measurement facility.
- Easier system commissioningbecause you can focus on tuning the system, not getting it to work in the first place.
- Fewer wiring errors because audio and control can share the same CAT 5 cable.
- Solid reliability because each driver has its own calibrated peak and RMS protection limiters.
- Greater flexibility because signals can be routed to accommodate different venue requirements.
PM-3R, PM-2MHR and PM-1LR RHAON Empowered Tri-Amplifiers
RHAON, the Renkus- Heinz Audio Operations Network, empowers you with CobraNet digital audio distribution, user configurable DSP for maximum control, remote systems management from any Windows computer, life safety functions and more – all using standard Ethernet hardware and cable.
PM-3R, PM-2MHR and PM-1LR have dual analog inputs, dual CobraNet inputs and an AES3id serial input.
The onboard DSP is easily configured using RHAON software; it includes eight bands of parametric EQ, high and low shelving filters, delay and input level control. Critical operating parameters such as signal clipping, amplifier output voltage and current, and temperature are continually monitored with automatic alert functions. Critical operating parameters such as signal clipping, amplifier output voltage and current, and temperature are continually monitored with automatic alert functions.