To connect the MA onPC fader wing with the computer running the grandMA2 onPC software you just need a USB cable.Additionally, the MA onPC fader wing is designed to perfectly extend the MA onPC command wing and get the maximum out of the grandMA2 onPC software. To save USB connections the MA onPC fader wing daisy-chains the USB for the MA onPC command wing.
Whilst the MA onPC command wing is based on the command section of a grandMA2 console, the MA onPC fader wing resembles its fader section. In combination, the MA onPC fader wing and MA onPC command wing enable the look and feel of the grandMA2 onPC software to be as close to a real grandMA2 console as possible – and all this for a reasonable price! Furthermore the MA onPC fader wing offers clever details like a slot for a Kensington lock and a USB port to connect an external desk lamp. Thanks to these details and the ergonomic design working with the MA onPC fader wing on a daily basis becomes a breeze.
The MA onPC fader wing comes with the option to expand the parameter count up to 4,096 parameters. Therefore MA offers a wide range of possibilities for all applications. The MA 4Port Node onPC and MA 8Port Node onPC for example will add 2,048 parameters and four or eight DMX lines respectively.
MA Lighting offers a bunch of possibilities to expand your parameter count for grandMA2 onPC. All products in the “MA onPC” range are capable of adding parameters. It depends on you, which products you would like to combine and how many parameters you need. There are just two simple rules that need to be followed:
The maximum parameter count with grandMA2 onPC is 4,096 parameters.
In any combination MA 8Port Nodes onPC, MA 4Port Node onPC, MA 2Port Node onPC/PRO as well as MA onPC command wing and MA onPC fader wing will add parameters up to this maximum.
grandMA2 onPC + MA onPC command wing (2,048 parameters) + MA 2Port Node onPC (512 parameters) + MA 2Port Node onPC PRO (1,024 parameters) = 3,584 parameters
- Real-time control for 2,048 parameters in combination with grandMA2 onPC (up to 65,536 parameters as backup in the MA system)
- Expandable up to 4,096 parameters
- 4 DMX out (XLR 5pin)
- Fader/executor section similar to grandMA2 layout
- 15 fader executors, 45 fader executor buttons, 15 button executors
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys
- USB port for external desk lamp Integrated universal power supply (90-240V, 50-60Hz)
- Light (just 4.5kg), handy & rock solid
- Ergonomic design
- Just connect via USB to any PC running grandMA2 onPC