The D Series and Q Series comprise 6 models offering various power ratings, ranging respectively from 2 x 600 watts/ch. @ 4 Ohm to 2 x 2000 watts/ch. @ 2 Ohm, and from 4 x 400 watts/ch. @ 4 Ohm to 4 x 1000 watts/ch. @ 2 Ohm.
Both Series are particulary suitable to be used in large and distributed systems thanks to the capability of advanced remote control and monitoring features suitable to manage up to 100 amps.
The D and Q Series represent a further flexible and cost effective approach from stand alone use to large systems, allowing to reduce the total number of pieces of equipment in various system configurations.
- Advanced switch-mode worldwide operating power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and wide mains operating range
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR female / 6.3mm Jack Neutrik style input connectors with link capability
- Built-in Clip limiters
- Detented gain controls for fast and accurate gain settings
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and thermal forecast
- Fully protected circuitry design including DC, infrasonic, high frequency, thermal overload and short circuit
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - all models only 8.5 kg (18 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Remote Control Option ( RS 485 interface )