The M Series represents a superb value from a premium brand with unparalleled efficiency, good for the environment and easy on the power bill. The size and weight is an absolute minimum thanks to the 1 U standard and the reduced depth of the equipment.
M Series models are provided in two versions, M50Q and M28Q (four channels) and M30D, M20D and M14D (two channels).
The two four channels models provide up to 1250W/ch on 4 ohm, while the three two channels models offer a maximum output of 1500W/ch on 4 ohm, while full range can reach up to 360W/ch on 8 ohm.
The M Series provides Optional DSP modules hidden inside to prevent tampering with system settings.
The M Series maintains the high professional class from small to medium applications of installed sound, stage monitors and portable sound.
- Advanced switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Fixed frequency switch mode output
- Patented output filter with ripple cancellation network
- Neutrik XLR balanced inputs with loop thru XLR and Speakon outputs connectors
- Fully protected circuit design with:
- Ac protection: shut down power supply when AC mains voltage is outside operating range
- Clip limiter: prevents severely clipped waveforms from reaching loudspeakers, while still maintaining full peak power output
- DC protection: protects against infrasonic signal at the outputs
- VHF protections: protects the loudspeakers against non audible, strong, non musical high frequency signals
- Short circuit protection: protects the amplifier from short circuit or other stressful events for the output circuits with automatic protection reset
- Thermal protection: when output devices reach 75 °C (167 °F) amplifier shut down outputs, they will unmute automatically when temperature will reach 65 °C (149 °F)
- Long term limiter: protects the loudspeaker against steady long term rms (non audio) signals reducing maximum output.
- Temperature controlled continous variable speed fan, front to back airflow
- Dual 24-bit A/D & D/A with high dynamic range (114 dB(A)), 56 bit for internal processing and 1 ms fixed latency; separate input/output EQ's with numerous filters of various types up to 48 dB/oct; peak, RMS, and frequency dependent limiters, time alignment*
- Recessed stepped attenuators
- Modular construction
- Full three year warranty
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - all models only 7.4 kg (16 pounds) for easier racking and shipping
- Control and monitoring* through Armonía Pro Audio Suite™
- Interface available* for Crestron control and monitoring systems