The new two channels flagship of Powersoft
The K Series offer various power ratings in 6 models ranging from 2 x 2400 watts/ch. @ 4 Ohm to 2 x 9000 watts/ch. @ 2 Ohm, still maintaining the 1 unit size.
The K Series has become the flagship of Powersoft's technologies, ranking in the "Top Class" amplification of the global pro audio market.
The K series represents a new milestone of switch mode amplification providing incredible power in 1 rack unit with the lowest weight and highest efficiency. Its sonic performances set a new target for professional audio market.
By using the Step-Up procedure it is now possible to increase the output power without having to change amplifier. Read more on the K Series Step-Up procedure here.
- Advanced switch-mode worldwide operating power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Power Factor Correction PFC for extremely low mains consumption and extremely wide mains operating range
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Low Inrush Limiting reduces AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- XLR female / 6.3mm Jack Neutrik style input connectors with link capability
- Built-in defeatable Clip limiters for each channel
- LCD matrix interactive display
- Digital gain-attenuator control
- User selectable maximum output power for each channel
- User selectable maximum mains current draw
- Comprehensive-user friendly front panel display menu
- Fully protected circuitry design including DC, infrasonic, high frequency, thermal overload and short circuit
- Temperature forecast with LCD traced historical behaviour
- Downloadable log file of functional fault events with time related trace
- Load impedance measurement / display for each channel
- Output power measurements / display for each channel
- Mains voltage and current measurements / display
- Defeatable gate selection for each channel
- Gain/sensitivity user selection capability
- Hardware monitor available for fast local diagnostic
- Fixed frequency switchmode output stage for high grade sound accuracy
- Compact size - all models only 1 RU for reduced rack cost and space
- Light weight - for easier racking and shipping: 8 Kg / 17.6 lbs for K3 and K2, 12 Kg / 26.5 lbs for K20, K10, K8, and K6
- Built in Remote Control ( RS 485 interface ) for full diagnostic, operational setting and system monitoring
- Smart Card settings , parameters and upgrades functionality
- Lockable set-up by user selectable access key code
- DSP option capability
- Ethernet option capability
- Full remote control and monitoring* via Armonía Pro Audio Suite™ software
- Interface available* for MediaMatrix, Crestron and AMX control and monitoring systems.